* Just about…
Mobile application development is life-changing. This isn’t hype. I’ve seen it happen.
Don’t think mobile app development is right for you? Don’t see how it will dramatically impact your life?
Here are the 10 ways becoming a mobile app developer will change your life for better.
1. Mobile First Has Won the World: Thanks to Moore’s Law, a bargain basement smartphone has more raw computing power than the whole of NASA had to land men on the moon. While impressive, imagine all that untapped computing power at your fingertips. Now realize that mobile computing power will continue to double every 18 months for the next decade or so. Imagine what you will be able to do.
No sector is growing faster than mobile app development, and mobile is poised to continue its amazing climb. According to SmallBiztrends.com:
The projections around app driven revenue are staggering. Non-game app downloads are estimated to grow 23 percent in the next five years, exceeding $182 billion in 2020. Smartphone adoption in emerging markets should see mobile app store downloads more than double between 2015 and 2020.
Around the world, people are using their smartphones as their first device for computing tasks. More people search using their phones. With secure mobile apps, more people manage their money and invest using mobile than desktop. That audience will continue to grow, and fortunes are being made right now servicing this trend.
2. From Niches Come Riches: Medical professionals have known for generations that it pays to specialize. Likewise, anyone can claim to create a “mobile website” with just a few clicks, but mobile app developers can do so much more. By going the extra mile to learn what others haven’t, you can deliver results they can’t.
3. Proven Profitability Path: Unlike mobile web development, there is an established profitability pipeline that connects mobile app developers with customers’ cash. You can dream it, build it, and get money from it within days. The mobile game Flappy Bird famously was created in just three days and, at its peak, was earning $50,000 a day.
4. Few Barriers to Entry: While mobile app development knowledge is specialized, there are few barriers to entry. Anyone from anywhere can do it. If you are methodical, you can make it.
5. Degrees and Certifications Are Meaningless: Online certification programs claim to be able to teach you how to create an app with “a simple drag and drop interface.” The truth is that online tools are impersonal and flawed. You need a mobile app professional at your side who can see your goals and guide you there.
6. You Are Master of Your Own Destiny: Work wherever and whenever fits your schedule. You can work after hours, before the kids get up, while waiting for appointments. You can work from anywhere. Parallax cofounder Brandon Trebitowski converted a school bus into a mobile home for his wife and three kids, homeschooled them, and traveled the country all while launching a thriving mobile app development business.
7. Success Breeds Success: Once you’ve created your first app, the next five apps come more quickly. You leverage your learning by creating more product, faster. The more apps you create, the greater your chances for success. As someone who creates more product, you produce an asset that creates ongoing passive income while you create your next success.
8. Mobile App Developers Are in High Demand: Even if you don’t want to go solo, mobile app development skills are in high demand. According to GlassDoor.com, the national average salary for IOS developer is $85,000.
9. You Get the Growth Mindset: You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with. Mobile app developers are a community of people driven to succeed. Their ethics, insights, and culture are energizing. Seneca said “Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.” By becoming a mobile app developer you are now prepared to make your own luck.
10. Investing in Yourself Pays Big Dividends: If you have a great idea for a mobile app, you will need to pay a mobile app developer thousands to make it happen. You should make that investment in yourself instead, so you’re never at the mercy of someone else to make your dreams come true. Hiring a mobile app developer is the equivalent of buying a fish. Learning mobile app development is like teaching yourself to fish. Learn this skill and you’ll never go hungry again.
Unlike online mobile app development classes, Parallax’s in-person, hands-on approach uses mobile app development to drive personal growth. We love seeing people change over the 12-week course, graduating as confident iOS app mobile entrepreneurs, with real earning potential.
With our previous success with Pixegon and Cultivating Coders, we’ve have seen how hands-on coding and development courses can drastically improve the lives of people, regardless of circumstances, geography and history. Now we want to bring mobile app development’s transformative power to YOU, right here in Downtown Albuquerque, New Mexico.
If you want to change your life by becoming a mobile app developer under the guidance of proven mobile app developers and entrepreneurs, take our 12 week IOS bootcamp, starting March 6th. We only have 12 spots left.