1. The exposed wires can not be directly buried in the wall. PVC raw material pipes or galvanized threading pipes should be selected to stop the maintenance of the wires.
2. Bullet line. The bullet line is to use an ink-stained wire to bounce on the ground or on the wall. The effect is to determine the direction of the weak wire from the weak box to the access point, and to provide reference for the later buried wire.
3. Shaving groove. According to the route, the line groove used to conceal buried pipeline is manually excavated on the wall. It should be noted that the reinforcement in the wall must not be damaged when shaving the groove.
4. Embedded pipeline. In the process of burying hidden wires, it is strictly forbidden to bury exposed wires directly in the wall, so pipelines are needed. The common buried pipeline is divided into galvanized pipeline and PVC raw material pipeline.
5. Start threading. The TV signal line, telephone line and network line which need to be buried in the dark are pulled out from the weak box to the pipeline, through the pipeline, to the interface of the ultimate wall.
6. Check whether the line is smooth. After the completion of the wiring, the multimeter and other equipment are required to stop the inspection of the wires to check whether the line is smooth, whether there is a breakpoint or short circuit.
7. After the whole decoration project is completed, the corresponding panel decoration shall be installed at the weak wire interface on the wall.
This article is published by Jinan Galvanized Pipe. Do you know something about these contents? For more information, please click: http://www.jnxjm.com. We will have more wonderful content for you to check.