1. Common Carbon Steel Wire Bushing (GB3640-88) is a steel pipe used to protect electric wires in industrial and civil buildings, installation machinery and equipment and other electrical installation projects.
2. the straight seam welded steel pipe (YB242-63) is a steel pipe longitudinally parallel to the pipe. They are usually divided into metric welded pipe, welded thin-walled tube, transformer cooling oil pipe and so on.
3. Spiral submerged arc welded pipe (SY5036-83) for pressure fluid transportation is a kind of spiral welded pipe, which is made of hot rolled steel strip and spirally formed at normal temperature. It is welded by double-sided submerged arc welding and used for pressure fluid transportation. Steel pipe has strong pressure bearing capacity and good welding performance. It is safe and reliable to use after various strict scientific tests and tests. The diameter of the steel pipe is large, the transportation efficiency is high, and investment in laying pipelines is saved. It is mainly used for transporting oil and natural gas pipelines.
4. The SY5038-83 spiral seam high frequency welded steel pipe for pressure fluid transportation is a high frequency spiral seam high frequency welded steel pipe for pressure fluid transportation, which is formed by hot rolled steel strip coil and is welded by high frequency lap welding at regular temperature. The steel pipe has strong bearing capacity, good plasticity, and is easy to be welded and processed. Through various strict and scientific tests and tests, it is safe and reliable to use, large diameter of steel pipe, high transportation efficiency, and can save the investment of laying pipelines. It is mainly used for laying pipelines for transporting oil and natural gas.
5. Spiral submerged arc welded steel pipes (SY5037-83) for low-pressure fluid transportation are usually made of hot-rolled steel strip coils and spirally formed at normal temperature. They are used for water, gas, air, steam and other general low-pressure fluid transportation by double-sided automatic submerged arc welding or single-sided welding.
6. Spiral seam high frequency welded steel pipes (SY5039-83) for low-pressure fluid transportation are usually formed by hot-rolled steel strip coils and spirally formed at normal temperature. High frequency lap welding method is used to weld spiral seam high frequency welded steel pipes for general low-pressure fluid transportation.
7. Spiral welded steel pipe for piles (SY5040-83) is made of hot-rolled steel strip coil as billet, spirally formed at normal temperature, double-sided submerged arc welding or high frequency welding. It is used in civil building structures, wharfs, bridges and other foundation piles.
With the summary above Jinan galvanized pipe, I hope it will be helpful to our customers. If you don't understand or ask for help, please click on our official website: or call for advice. We will try our best to solve it for you.