1. The common carbon steel wire sleeve (GB3640-88) is the steel pipe used to protect the wire in the electrical installation engineering of industrial and civil buildings, installation machinery and equipment.
2. the straight seam welded steel pipe (YB242-63) is a steel pipe longitudinally parallel to the pipe. They are usually divided into metric welded pipe, welded thin-walled tube, transformer cooling oil pipe and so on.
3. Spiral seam submerged arc welded pipe (SY5036-83) for pressurized fluid conveying is a spiral seam pipe used for pressurized fluid conveying, which is formed by hot rolled strip coil and welded by double-sided submerged arc welding. The steel pipe has strong bearing capacity and good weldability. It is safe and reliable to use after various strict scientific tests and tests. The diameter of the steel pipe is large, the transportation efficiency is high, and investment in laying pipelines is saved. It is mainly used for transporting oil and natural gas pipelines.
4. The spiral seam high-frequency welded steel pipe (SY5038-83) for pressurized fluid conveying is a spiral seam high-frequency welded steel pipe for pressurized fluid conveying, which is made of hot-rolled steel strip coil as tube blank, often formed by warm spiral and welded by high-frequency overlap welding method. The steel pipe has strong bearing capacity, good plasticity, and is easy to be welded and processed. Through various strict and scientific tests and tests, it is safe and reliable to use, large diameter of steel pipe, high conveying efficiency, and can save the investment of laying pipelines. It is mainly used for laying pipelines for transporting oil and natural gas.
5. The spiral seam submerged arc welded steel pipe (SY5037-83) for low pressure fluid conveying is a kind of submerged arc welded steel pipe for water, gas, air and steam conveying, which is made of hot rolled steel strip coil as tube blank, often formed by warm spiral forming, double-sided automatic submerged arc welding or single-sided welding.
6. High-frequency welded steel pipe with helical seam (SY5039-83) for low-pressure fluid conveying is usually made of hot-rolled steel strip coil and formed by warm spiral. High-frequency lap welding method is used to weld high-frequency welded steel pipe with helical seam for general low-pressure fluid conveying.
7. Spiral welded steel pipe for pile (SY5040-83) is made of hot rolled steel strip coil as tube blank, often warm spiral forming, double-sided submerged arc welding or high frequency welding. It is used for foundation pile of civil construction structure, wharf, bridge, etc.